snow

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Now, sire”, quod she, “When we flee fro the bemes For Goddess love, as taak som laxative. Up peril of my soule and o lif, I counseille yow the beeste, I wol nat lye,

MEG – 01: British Poetry
ASSIGNMENT 2019 - 2020
(Based on Blocks (1 - 9)

                                                                          Max. Marks: 100
Now, sire”, quod she, “When we flee fro the bemes
For Goddess love, as taak som laxative. Up peril of my soule and o lif,
I counseille yow the beeste, I wol nat lye,


These lines have taken from 'The prologue of the nun's priest ' by Geoffrey chaucer.
After the Monk has told his tale, the Knight pleads that no more tragedies be told. He asks that someone tell a tale that is the opposite of tragedy, one that narrates the extreme good fortune of someone previously brought low. The Host picks the Nun’s Priest, the priest traveling with the Prioress and her nun, and demands that he tell a tale that will gladden the hearts of the company members.

(For the complete answer and also the full set of answers of 1st and 2nd year MEG  assignments/study notes mail me : ignousolvedassignmentz@gmail.com, you may also call or Whatsapp me to get instant reply: +919947147185)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.