snow

Saturday, February 06, 2016

It is not in time that my death shall be known; It is out of time that my decision is taken

MEG-02: BRITISH DRAMA
ASSIGNMENT
(Based on Blocks 1-9)
Programme: MEG
Ast code: MEG-02/TMA/2015-16
Max. Marks: 100
d.    It is not in time that my death shall be known;
It is out of time that my decision is taken
These lines are taken from T.S Eliot’s “Murder in the Cathedral “

                The most significant element of the passage is the way it uses the term "time". In the ancient Greek of the New Testament........
(For the complete answer and also the full set of answers of MEG 01 to MEG 08 mail me : ignousolvedassignmentz@gmail.com, you may also call or Whatsapp me to get instant reply: +919947147185)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.