snow

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

CANI!


Thank god!! No sign of defects for our health aftermath of the very “Well” day.  I’ve heard that the complete family staying next doors used the same “categorized” water for their daily needs over a week unknowingly some years ago and nothing happened to them!!
  I was in the bed for about an hour listening to the tape of my favourite motivational coach Anthony Robbins’s Lessons in Mastery mp3 clip. He talks about a formula he developed called “CANI!” which refers to:
                                                  Constant And Never ending Improvement (CANI!)

He says that those who follow the theory and stay committed to it, CANI! , one can live a pleasurable life he has imagined and while he go ahead with it, he can eventually realise that he is living a life which was far beyond than the life he had ever dreamed of! Well, I’m sure that Tony has made me buy his theory and I’m sure you would also like his tape.
    Well, my Grandpa and I left for Angadippuram Mark Motors Showroom to purchase a scooter. I had thought that we could take it home today itself, but we were supposed to order the item and wait for their call. Anyhow we filled up the forms and paid Rs. 10,000 in advance and left the showroom with their assurance that they’d call within 10 days.
   

2 comments:

  1. Why did you get a scooter?
    And what do you mean "categorized" water???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't got a scooter yet. Well, i'm gonna get this month. It's really for my my grandpa, to take him to his shop and get him back home at night. As the scooter is easy to drive my brother can handle it while i'm at college and my grandpa has broken his leg couple of years ago and he can't drive.
    "categorised" is what i mean "Cobrised" water, the phrase i used in the last post....

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.